The Sims 3 is a handheld game, developed by Electronic Arts for the Nintendo DS handheld system.
For the first time ever, players can experience a full life simulation on a handheld with Nintendo DS and 3DS. However, Sims are unable to age, WooHoo, or have children. The neighborhood in the game is Beacon Bay, and many familiar Sims and/or relatives, such as Malcolm Landgraab and Alexander Goth, appear.
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood that you can customize. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim get lucky with the power of “love connector”, bless them with the power of “age defiler” or “instant beauty” or curse them with an “instant enemy”. Use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! As you guide your Sims through life, you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, new buildings and landmarks.
- It features a new Karma system.
- “Create any Sim you can imagine – give them unique personalities! Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.”
- “Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims giving them wealth, beauty, and love—or take it all away with the click of a button.”
- “Control your Sims’ destinies – Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.”
- Complete challenges to unlock additional items, new buildings and landmarks.
- Players can “sculpt” Sims and households using the stylus.